Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Start of week four

Sunday ran 5.7 mi in 56 min. Nice easy run. Was feeling a little worn out from last week but just took it easy and got through it. This week is a recovery week so the mileage goes down. I've got to try hard to pull it back and not do too much.
Monday's swim 25min felt good. I am starting to feel good in the water. The hand entry is getting cleaner. I have tried a few differant styles of entry and the one that feels the best for me is going in thumb first with the palm facing the wall then rotating the hand into the pull. I have also been working on rotating my hips in the water. I really have to tell myself to rotate over or my body stays flat in the water. It is coming more natural.
I have also started breaking up my laps with differant strokes to be able to change mid water and catch my breath. I will do the crawl down and then doggie paddle/frog swim for half lap into crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment